Because we will just be friends…
Vegan Coconut Milk Alfredo Sauce Round Up
Easy Peasy No-Bake Granola2 1/2 cups of oats (be sure to get gluten free if desired)1/4 cup of melted butter or margarine1/2 cup of nut butterOne pinch of salt if you’re using unsalted nut butter1/4 cup of maple syrup, agave, or honey
- Gather up all of your ingredients of goodness, and chuck them all in a medium sized bowl. This is also a good time to eat some peanut butter from the jar because peanut butter is godly.
- Stir everything together - the mixture should hold together when it’s pressed into a ball. If it’s too dry, add a little more syrup until it sticks together… Who doesn’t need a little more sweetness in their lives!
- Pop your oat mixture into a dish lined with parchment paper to prevent any annoying stickiness, and press it down with either a spoon or your fingers, because that’s a lot of fun (if you do so, licking your fingers when you’re done is mandatory because it’s delicious).
- Place the whole thing in the fridge or freezer until it’s hardened (about 10 minutes).
- Serve however you like, I love this with yogurt and fresh fruit for a fantastic breakfast.
- KNOW IT’S HARD BECAUSE IT TASTES SO GOOD BUT TRY NOT TO EAT IT ALL IN ONE GO SAVE SOME FOR LATER
Have fun with this! You can add:
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Finely chopped dried figs or dates
- Pumpkin seeds, chopped pistachios etc.
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries.
- Chopped walnuts, with 1 teaspoon cinnamon added to the nut butter and sweetener mixture.
- If you’re feeling exotic, try goji berries